1. How much is my timber worth?
2. Is that the best you can pay?
3. I know that you can't say for sure over the phone, but what would one acre be worth? I won't hold you to it.
4. What is the market right now? Are prices up or down?
5. When will you start harvesting?
6. I have another company that has offered just a little bit more. How much more can you pay?
7. What about my roads?
8. How do I know if I am getting paid for every load?
9. What is the difference between a forestry consultant and The Timber Company?
10. What is the next step after we talk? I have never sold timber before and I'm not sure what to do next.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Timber Company, LLC Blending Forestry and Logging
102 West Nash/Suite C, Louisburg, NC 27549